Position No Longer Open
- Manufacturing experience, automotive preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Successful experience in the following areas: effective employee relations, progressive discipline and counseling of employees, and managing up to 15 employees per shift
- Skilled with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to work 3rd shift, hours are 10PM to 7AM
- Direct and coach Team Members by establishing clear work priorities and providing feedback on performance
- Verify direct reports hours worked, addressing any absences and / or leaves of absences in a timely manner
- Coordinate efforts with other shifts, initiate and direct continuous improvement programs, establish and maintain a positive employee relations climate
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and of company assets
- Stop and correct job operation if product quality is affected negatively
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.