Position No Longer Open
- Bachelors Degree
- Automotive Experience
- Develops labor standards by analyzing work samples and methods; measuring work performance
- Improves labor utilization by studying work methods; testing modifications; designing new methods; recommending job restructuring
- Improves workflow by studying process flow charts; recommending modifications in workflow, work stations and product; developing new procedures; recommending equipment modifications and purchases
- Reduces waste by studying methods, equipment, and operator techniques; recommending changes; identifying and analyzing waste
- Implements work improvement programs by conferring with management and engineering staff
- Prepares work-analysis information and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Completes work improvement projects by training and guiding operators and supervisors
- Maintains operations guidelines by writing and updating policies, procedures and methods
- Protects organization value by keeping information confidential; cautioning others regarding potential breaches
- All other duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.