$42 / Hr.
- Contract position until the end of the year
- Work onsite in Warren
- Must have Conveyor Experience
- Work with mechanical group to assist them with control panel locations, lighting layouts & system layouts
- Obtain 480 VAC motor & pump horsepowers, ancillary loads to submit electrical load summary to customer for approval
- Provide 480 VAC, 120 VAC and 24 VDC fuse and or breaker coordination as required
- Review all HMI screen shots prior to customer approval
- Assist and supervise shop for mod builds (heater boxes, air supply houses, etc.) This includes purchase of any items required for shop electrical installation (unistrut, conduit, wire & cable, fittings, boxes, supports, devices, safety switches, etc.)
- Provide information and review submittals for lockout placards, field device tags, arc flash labeling provided by controls contractor
- Follow project from kick-off to closeout
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.