- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Excel experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Maintain standard data that supports the manufacturing process
- Ensure control environment adequately protects the business and the financial integrity of the plant and corporation
- Inventory tracking and reporting
- Excess / Obsolete tracking and reporting
- Month-end journals and reconciliations
- Various Ad Hoc reporting
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.