Position No Longer Open
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have Electrician’s license or apprenticeship letter of recommendation
- 5 years’ experience (at least 3) in Industrial or Manufacturing environment, preferable supporting high volume production environment
- Able to troubleshoot and maintain 12V-480V systems
- Able to use standard hand tools including sawzalls, screwdrivers, pliers, test meters, pipe threaders and conduit benders
- Knowledge of programmable logic controls and / or other control systems, graphical user interfaces, motor starters, gear boxes, conveyor systems, hydraulics, pneumatics preferred, but not required
- Knowledgeable with lighting, transformers, motor control and switchboards
- Knowledgeable about sizing requirements for feeders
- Utilize standard electrical testing equipment
- Able to read blueprints, schematics and diagrams
- Highly technical and versatile in Industrial and Manufacturing environments
- Willing to work overtime, including weekends, holidays and off shifts
- Flexibility to support all shifts
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.