$17 - $19 / Hr.
- 5 years or more experience with welding (MIG, TIG, Stick)
- Willing to work weekends and over 8 hours
- Able to read and understand blueprints, charts, and manuals
- Electrical and machining are a plus
- Fabricating parts and components to customer specifications
- Evaluate all engineering drawings and ensure implementation according to welding specifications
- Perform all welding work with help of forming and cutting equipment
- Aid production process and mold various fixtures
- Perform efficient welding of various metal objects
- Perform work with help of various hand and power tools
- Analyze diagrams and specifications and cut all metal accordingly
- Evaluate finished products and perform quality checks on products
- Assemble old units and perform modification and repair work if required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.