- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 2 years Dimensional Quality experience
- Knowledge in basic statistics and process control methods required
- Understanding of GD-T
- Familiarity with metrology equipment and measurement techniques
- Develops and maintains list of critical product and process characteristics for Body Shop and Stamping Plants
- Recommends best gauging methods
- Helps in development and roll-out of training material
- Support plants in root causing dimensional issues
- Responsibilities will include Interior and Exterior dimensional validation, Creating Kaizens and eCims from QAF build issues and part validation, Root cause analysis, ensuring part availability for the QAF builds, Launch support and supplier interface
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.