Auburn Hills, MI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience with power electronics (Required)
- Experience bringing product concept to production
- Work with power electronics or switching devices
- Experience with Matlab
- Knowledgeable with OEM or Tier 1
- Experience with electric vehicles
- Conduct detailed analysis
- Work with engineers
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.