Auburn Hills, MI
$44 / Hr.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Electrical Engineering OR Chemical Engineering
- Prototype experience required
- Must have design / development experience with one or more of the following commodities: Fuel Systems, Cooling Systems, Air Induction Systems or Exhaust Systems
- Experience with Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA)
- Experience with Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R)
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) preferred Belt certification
- Solid understanding of system / component design
- Need an understanding of NX, TeamCenter and CoDeP
- This position will be responsible for the design, development, timing and production release of a system and / or component
- Responsible for the following system and / or components: fuel systems, cooling systems, air induction systems and exhaust systems
- Responsible for quality improvements, cost reduction, weight reduction and other efficiency improvement initiatives including communicating technical product status to management
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.