- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Must be a US Citizen or Greencard holder
- Minimum 3 years electrical / electronic hardware design experience that must be current and continuous experience
- Printed circuit board, digital circuit, and power supply design experience
- Manage the product design and development activities related to Electrical / Electronic hardware interfaces for Electronic Control Units used in vehicle applications
- Establish and document best practices for analog and digital circuit designs
- Support root cause analysis
- Support hardware virtual analysis / simulation
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.