$23 / Hr.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Responsible for layouts, gage calibration and periodic layouts
- Responsibilities include the ability to interface with engineering, quality and manufacturing
- Report dimensional results to suppliers and customers as required
- Ability to operate CMM
- Part layouts, production and prototype
- Gage calibration and qualification
- Periodic layouts
- First piece approval, suppliers and internal
- Programming CMM from prints and CAD data
- Run initial capability studies to prove out tooling and processes
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.