Position No Longer Open
- Associates degree and someone who is interested in pursuing Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of circuits and electrical components and AC / DC
- Work withing MS Office
- Work with electrical components
- Read blueprints
- Preferred knowledge of tools and guidelines for PFMEA and PPAP
- Interface with clients
- Building robots or software on robots (Fanuc / Allen Bradley)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.