- Bachelor’s Degree – Mechanical or Electrical
- 5 or more years of experience
- Develop, program and troubleshoot Allen-Bradley, Siemens and Vision systems
- Experienced with Labview
- Performs all required maintenance of automation programs and make changes as needed
- Development of the continuous improvement of machine sequence through automation
- Troubleshoot electrical problems using electrical schematics, programs, and multimeters
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work from initiation of design through production along with follow-up and support
- Develop off-line PLC, Safety PLC & PLS programming
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.