L3 Deskside Support
$33 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Ability to write Infrastructure Cabling Scopes of Work
- Strong Knowledge of networking infrastructure (Fiber Optic & Copper cabling)
- General knowledge of telecommunication construction (Conduits, Pullboxes, Handholes)
- CCNA Wireless and CCNA Routing and Switching certifications are plus
- A+ and Lenovo / HP PC repair certifications
- The level 3 Technical Support technician is responsible for support, troubleshooting and installation of IT infrastructure equipment
- This can consist of desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, servers, and networking equipment in the environment
- Requires experience working directly with customers and other support personnel
- Responsible for local coordination, installation and ongoing support of various Manufacturing and Administrative computer systems
- Very strong knowledge of Cisco Networking and Windows environment is required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.