- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from an ABET Accredited Program
- 0-5 years electrical automotive experience
- Basic Vehicle build process knowledge
- Basic knowledge of CATIA V5, and/or NX, TeamCenter
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and comfortable with preparing presentations and presenting to all levels of management
- The Prototype Build Engineer for this position will be responsible for managing all prototype build activities including developing and communicating build plans based on vehicle specifications, test plans, and program timing
- Leading multiple teams to assure all program deliverables are met and resolving any issues affecting build quality, engineering design, manufacturing process, and timing
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.