Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor's degree in a technical engineering discipline or equivalent relevant experience
- Two years of experience with Sealant and Adhesive Application & equipment
- Experience with pumping and fluid delivery/control equipment
- Perform process evaluations, feasibility studies and proposal support of Sealer automation equipment prior to the release of quotations
- Design and implement processes using robots, and a wide variety of applicator products
- Perform project process execution upon receipt of order
- Perform customer demonstrations and develop accurate analysis and presentation materials on the results of demonstrations
- Be a primary point of contact to customers during system launches
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.