Position No Longer Open
- MUST have a valid driver’s license because there is occasional travel to the tool shops in Warren and Windsor
- Previous experience in quality
- High school diploma
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office
- Ability to collect data and attention to detail
- Attend tool trial events
- Identify and document tooling and appearance issues
- Work with tooling and dimensional engineers
- Keep team updated with any appearance issues
- Collect and report dimensional data
- Use of gauging tools and drawings (calipers, micrometers, blueprints)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.