Position No Longer Open
- Reading one line Diagram
- Perform pay back analysis
- Competency in Power analysis software
- Competency in Power monitoring software
- Knowledge of electrical wiring
- Microsoft office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- National Electrical Code
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of low and medium voltage power distribution including transformers, switchgear, and breaker operation, design and maintenance
- Design and coordinate maintenance of electrical utilities and associated power distribution equipment
- Power system and power quality analysis to include bonding and grounding
- Manage construction projects by in-house associates and trades
- Ensure compliance with Government, State, and Local regulations and codes
- Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex
- Medium level of interpersonal skills to work with others
- Ability to interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Experience in the development and implementation of energy projects which reduce consumption of energy to goals in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient in power monitoring software such as Power logic, and Siemens Access.
- Must be willing to travel 75% to local, out of state and international sites
- Must be willing to work on weekends and holidays, as needed
- Comply with special projects and assignments that are not necessarily within the normal realm of responsibility
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.