- Minimum 2 years’ experience working on pneumatic and DC power tooling in a production environment or equivalent experience
- Must be able to work 3rd shift
- Manufacturing plant experience (preferred)
- Excellent customer service
- Interactive personality
- Strong self-starter
- Strong windows based computer skills
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Strong Troubleshooting experience
- Experience with assembly tooling preferred but not required
- Experience with Calibration preferred but not required
- Experience servicing fastening tools, torque theory, and fastening knowledge are strongly preferred
- Responsible for Repairing, Calibrating and performing preventative maintenance on various pneumatic and electrically driven hand tools.
- Position would be located on-site
- Tool setup and minor repair work will be required as well as follow-up on tools sent from the site to the “company’s” Repair Center
- Excellent communication, interactive, computer and product skill sets will be required to help resolve tooling, production, or personnel issues
- This position will be based at the customer’s facility, but will require 5% travel nationally
- The Site Coordinator will be responsible for setting up tools for use, maintaining a PM and calibration schedule, the logistics of shipping tools in and out of the customer’s facility, and interfacing directly with the customer
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.