- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: THE EXPERT LEVEL – Thorough understanding of systems and processes with willingness to apply understanding 5-7 years of experience
- Dealership financial analysis and discussing opportunities
- Sales and profit forecast
- Business planning
- Analyze dealer sales and registration data to identify market segment opportunities.
- Ability to discuss dealer sales effectiveness responsibilities and guidance
- Develop marketing campaigns strategy on competitive opportunities of strengths
- Facility improvement discussions
- EBE program
- CSI – understand and are confident to review Dealer Pulse Pro Tool
- Firm understanding of Local Marketing Associations (LMAs) and direction.
- Develop implementation strategy of promotions with all participating dealers
- Proficient using Inventory Balancing tool to provide mix and model guidance
- Understand product - competitive advantages
- Firmly understands Internet Lead reports and able to offer recommendations. (Certified Internet Dealer system)
- Understands what drives the field performance metrics / Field Performance Report
- Interface with approximately 55 assigned Cadillac dealerships to both proactively consult and provide support
- Dealership contacts utilizing various communication devices and technologies (phone, text, email, screen share, and IM)
- Build strong relationships with dealers’ operators, dealer managers, Cadillac regional offices and Cadillac / GM zone teams
- Understanding our business partner’s needs, establishing credibility, and taking accountability for delivering value to each business contact
- Facilitating and consulting with dealers to ensure monthly / yearly objectives are met, as well as accomplishing other dealership goals
- Work with dealers to improve profitability through marketing, merchandising, and operations consulting
- Assist in product launches to ensure streamlined marketing and advertising between the dealer and Cadillac
- Communicate with all dealerships in the assigned territory monthly
- Build and maintain friendly, high trust relationships with internal network and resources while acting with integrity, showing respect for others, and demonstrate an ability for teamwork
- Drive Retail Sales Targets for Assigned area; Objectives & Metrics obtainment
- Travel on occasion
- Mobile – Willingness to relocate
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.