- Must have a BSME
- 1+ years of experience of vehicle level brake system design and validation experience and routings of brake tubes hoses and wheel sensors
- Vehicle Dynamics familiarity Quality / reliability engineering background
- Familiar with federal / national regulations (ie: FMVSS135, ECE13H etc)
- Familiar with industry standard vehicle and component level brake system specifications
- Responsible for design and development of Brake and Electronic Accelerator pedal systems, coordination of program timing / design guidelines with supplier and packaging of pedal designs in vehicle environment
- Should be able to root cause quality, build issues, and implement corrective actions
- Knowledge of vehicle level brake system design and validation experience
- Knowledge of brake system and performance and sizing modeling / analysis
- DFMEA / SFMEA and DVP-R experience such as: write/review/execute a system level DVP for a brake system
- Proven problem-solving skillset (ie: Shainin, DFSS, etc)
- Experience with Technical report writing
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.