Position No Longer Open
- Three to five years background of industrial application engineering and manufacturing
- 3D CAD experience needed, AutoCAD or Inventor preferred
- Sound engineering skills, logical thinking, ability to apply industry standard problem-solving methods and processes
- Must have electro-mechanical “hands on” aptitude (soldering, wiring, mechanical components, etc.) and be able to use hand tools and lab instruments such as DMMs, oscilloscopes, data acquisition systems, etc.
- Design, development, and testing of new or improved products, using design specifications and company processes
- Support engineering projects including development of SOR’s, schedules, work plans, and technical documentation
- Support the engineering and design of custom system components to meet customer specifications based on their footprint and process
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.