- 2nd shift
- Experience with engine dyno and emissions testing
- Adapt / Itest Dyno software a plus
- Associate degree preferred
- Operate and perform maintenance on engine dynamometer
- Set up and run test on engine and powertrain equipment
- Communicate with team through Outlook, Excel, Windows
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.