- Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering
- 3+ Experience in industrial mechanical system design & implementation
- 3+ Experience in industrial buildings and building related systems
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Outlook)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, BluBeam, or other PDF editing software
- Professional Engineering License (PE)
- Mechanical estimating experience
- Develop technical evaluation criteria related to renewal of mechanical systems (chilled water, compressed air, HVAC, piping, controls, etc.)
- Provide technical support to N.A. plants in areas of mechanical system design and pre-construction planning
- Serve as N.A. "Subject Matter Expert" related to mechanical systems
- Investigate building industry trends, global Toyota trends, and current / past building issues to introduce innovation and improvements for N.A. mechanical systems
- Support the development of N.A. building standards / specifications for mechanical systems
- Complete technical evaluation criteria related to potential building expansions including system capacity studies, estimates of modified / new mechanical systems, and schedules to implement
- Provide internal review of mechanical system drawings from outside engineering firms to support system implementation
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.