- At least 5+ years of relevant work experience in a high-paced environment
- Experience working with Automotive, Medical, Aerospace or Military Systems
- Knowledge of ARM and other embedded microprocessors
- Reverse engineering and source code review experience
- Reverse Engineering, specifically Firmware (x86, ARM, etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux and other embedded operating systems
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, Automotive Ethernet, 3G / 4G / LTE, Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-Fi
- Knowledge of security-related topics, such as authentication, entitlements, identity management, data protection, data leakage prevention, validation checking, encryption, hashing, principle of least privilege, software attack methodologies, secure data transfer, secure data storage, etc.
- Knowledge of cryptography is strongly desired
- Experience with hardware-based side channel techniques is strongly desired
- The employee will undertake advanced level security evaluation tasks and duties in order to meet customer requirements and project deadlines
- Reverse engineer hardware and firmware through analysis of existing circuit and hardware components
- Investigate possible logical attack scenarios by interpreting the code review findings, orienting the attack paths, and analyzing the test results
- Develop sophisticated, state-of-the-art attacks that integrate the latest attack methods against embedded products
- Create tools to assist in project goals and automate tasking
- Communicate complex vulnerabilities to both technical and non-technical client staff
- Perform research on new attack vectors, discover new vulnerabilities, create new exploitation techniques
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.