- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 1-3 years of experience
- Automotive Electrical Active Chassis, Active Safety, and / or Driver Assistance System experience
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Tool Set including MS Office and Visio
- Experience with Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements Systems (DOORS)
- Knowledge of CAN communication bus
- Experience with Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Creation
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
- Responsible for creating and documenting architecture and hardware interfaces
- Maintain and update schematics data bus communication
- Update behavior and communication requirements related to EE features as applicable to specific vehicle programs
- Document System DFMEA and system assembly Process Standards required for EE Systems features
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.