- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent) from an ABET accredited university.
- Minimum two years of experience in software model development, including software design, programming and testing
- Software simulation tools training/experience
- Automated test development experience
- Requirements management/analysis tools experience
- 2 years applying specialty expertise in Virtual Analysis or Model Based Systems Engineering domain (includes proficiency in SysML and UML modeling)
- Highly effective at communicating complex technical issues, both verbally and written; ability to transmit an understanding of specialty knowledge
- Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) and Model Based Requirement Analysis (MBRA)
- Developing software models
- Writing & executing automated tests for individual software features based on functional requirement specifications provided
- Establishing and maintaining traceability to requirements in feature simulation designs as well as to developed tests
- Identifying, analyzing and providing feedback on requirements, software and tool issues
- Updating and managing software changes in existing simulations
- Presenting periodic team progress reports to management
- Delivering on time per established schedules
- The Engineer will work in a collaborative work environment with local and global team members that include other Software Engineers, System Engineers, Validation Engineers and Release Engineers
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.