- Minimum 3+ years experience.
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- KAPP / Generative gear grinding a plus
- Working knowledge of Inspection Devices and Instruments
- Ability to translate prints along with understanding of GD&T
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Blueprint reading skills
- Shop math skills
- Proficiency in the use of a wide variety of precision measuring tools are required.
- Ability to utilize visual comparator and Precision Gear Check Equipment
- Exposure to the following equipment a plus
- KAPP 500 Generation Gear Grinder
- KAPP VX-59 ID/OD Gear Grinder
- Thread Roll Grinding
- Hofler Profile Grinder
- Precision Gear Hone
- Manual Spline Grind
- Gleason / Barber Coleman / Mitsubishi Gear Shaper
- Set up and operate CNC Gear Grind equipment with minimal supervision.
- Grinding of splined shafts and aircraft gears holding tolerances of .0001” - .0005” of lead and involute
- Maintain proper documentation of SPC data and participate in Triumph Geared Solutions certified operator program.
- Perform critical measurements using supplied gauging
- Maintain proper paperwork associated with planned job
- Load / unload parts from precision grind machine
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.