- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering from an ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) accredited program
- 3 years total engineering experience with experience in release engineering, studio engineering and vehicle integration
- Ability to create and store data in CATIA V5 or NX software highly desirable
- Broad vehicle knowledge
- Outstanding organization skills with the ability to balance work load of several projects
- Ability to integrate various high level functional requirements into a final vehicle and component level design
- Knowledge of DFSS process and / or Greenbelt certification
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
- The Advance Concepts Engineering (ACE) team designs and develops new vehicles which will meet future regulatory, 3rd party and customer competitive requirements as well as specified vehicle functional objectives
- The candidate will be responsible for design and integration of interior and electrical components / systems in the vehicle environment
- They will lead cross-functional team meetings working with Systems & Components, Advance Manufacturing, Service, Functional Science teams, etc... to ensure that the design and package solutions are optimized
- The candidate will also identify and resolve adaptation and packaging issues as the vehicle moves toward production
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.