- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university
- 3+ years of experience of Propulsion systems
- 2+ years of experience with electrification, powertrain, and other automotive systems.
- 1+ years of Experience with DNG (Doors Next Generation)
- The Systems Engineer will complete the development of the assigned subsystem, also confirm the subsystem meets the defined requirements prior to delivery to the customer
- Identification of all applicable requirements for the assigned subsystem from all potential sources
- Documentation of the identified requirements for the assigned subsystem
- Execution of the assigned subsystem DFMEA
- Coordination of verification of the subsystem functionality to ensure requirements traceability
- Technical point-of-contact for the subsystem for all internal teams
- Participation in advanced development
- Familiarity with electrification, powertrain, and other automotive systems
- Meeting all program-specific deliverables for the assigned subsystem
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.