- BSME or BSEE degree (No Master’s Degree)
- 2 - 5 years’ experience conducting dynamometer testing on engines and transmissions
- Data acquisition systems collecting digital and analog data
- Preferred Qualifications: Powertrain calibration and software understanding.; Proficient with ETAS INCA calibration toolset; In-depth understanding of transmission controls and hydraulics
- Conducting dynamometer powertrain testing in dyno cells
- Collecting data during testing
- Execute test plans, supporting timing, quantities and test types for successful launch
- Determine issues (root cause) and path forward during durability testing
- Analyze data and hardware to understand issues and failures during testing
- Provide regular updates on testing
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.