- 5 – 10 years of relevant work experience in Data Analytics including work with large scale, enterprise wide reporting efforts
- Experience or background with working with large quantities of data
- Experience in analyzing large, complex, multidimensional datasets with data querying languages (SQL)
- Experience in writing precise definitions of business terms and field descriptions
- Experience in profiling data for data quality rule creation
- Strong data querying in SQL Server and Oracle and knowledge of Oracle metadata tables
- Experience with both structured and unstructured data, and Hadoop or similar technologies to generate insights
- Familiarity with tools such as Spark, Kafka, Storm, etc., and cloud services like AWS, Azure Cloud
- Ability to use best practices and principles in SQL, query design, data validation / automation, and analytic functions
- Must have a good understanding of differences between various database architectures and implementations, such as Oracle, Postgres, DB2, SQL server, and/or MS Access
- Technical Skills: Agile, DevOps, Operational reports, Analytics, BIG DATA, Informatica Data Quality and Data Catalogue
- As our team supports new applications and reporting needs at a rapid pace, we are looking for an exceptional Data Analyst to complete data analysis in data warehouse, data ingestion for data lake, new / modified application support, and data access requests
- The Data Analyst will provide technical expertise in data definition writing, data security access, and data profiling for data quality rules and ingestion for the data lake
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.