- Bachelor of Science in Technical field
- Automotive Powertrain experience is required
- 4+ years of experience working in Manufacturing, Quality, and or Engineering
- Working knowledge of APQP and PPAP procedures
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and SAP
- Strong knowledge of First Time Quality (FTQ) principles and continuous improvement concepts
- Identify roadblocks and difficult part issues and resolve with SQE to improve FTQ
- Report out FTQ every morning at daily operations review with results of prior day and action to improve that day
- Prepare month end results as they relate to FTQ and required KPI
- Maintain required documentation and files, while continuously improving efficiency and accuracy
- Support weekly / monthly department team meetings with schedule flexibility
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.