- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ Years of experience in RECENT electrical system design
- 3+ Experience in RECENT industrial electrical system design & implementation
- 3+ Experience in industrial buildings and building related systems
- Intermediate skill level with: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Outlook)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, BluBeam, or other PDF editing software ** NEEDS TO BE RECENT
- Provide technical support to N.A. plants in areas of electrical system design and pre-construction planning.
- Serve as N.A. "Subject Matter Expert" related to electrical power systems
- Investigate building industry trends, global Toyota trends, and current / past building issues to introduce innovation and improvements for N.A. electrical power systems
- Develop technical evaluation criteria related to renewal of electrical systems
- Support the development of N.A. building standards/specifications for electrical systems
- Complete technical evaluation criteria related to potential building expansions including system capacity studies, estimates of modified / new electrical systems, and schedules to implement
- Provide internal review of electrical system drawings from outside engineering firms to support system implementation
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.