- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline.
- 5+ years of quality experience
- Manufacturing clean room experience preferred
- Review new product prior to production start-up in coordination with manufacturing engineer and production personnel
- Analyze process sheets and identify areas of potential problems and process failures
- Establish a documentation trail for new products and identify specific measurements and checks that need to be made
- Prepare preliminary inspection instructions, flow charts, etc. to assist plant personnel in sample production and analysis
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.