- Experience using or testing hydraulic torque tools
- Experience with troubleshooting / resolving hydraulic & Pneumatic tool issues
- Experience using or testing hydraulic pumps
- Must have basic understanding of tool crib / rental fleet functions
- Must have computer skills including Microsoft Windows based programs
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of threaded fasteners and bolted joints preferred
- Self-motivated to achieve targets and goals
- Ability to drive a forklift, training also can be provided
- Inspect, test and repair hydraulic, pneumatic torque tools, tensioning tools as well as hydraulic pumps and accessories
- Maintain rental inventory
- Pack, Ship & receive rental orders
- Create detailed repair breakdowns and service reports on work orders for rental fleet tools
- Perform tool validation and calibration of rental fleet, ISO & ASME specs.
- Lifting and moving of items up to 75lbs
- Keep clean, safe working area and environment to OSHA and company standards
- Drive forklift to load and unload delivery vehicles
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.