- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Science discipline
- 5+ years of experience required, preferably in a Quality Systems, Quality Engineering or Quality Control position in a Medical Device Company
- Experience working within the guidelines of a Quality Management System
- Knowledge of testing equipment, statistical methods, validation methods, problem solving, and control plans
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook and ERP software
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Multi-tasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner
- To monitor and maintain the supplier base across multiple sites to assure steady performance from suppliers via aligning metrics with business needs, reporting on the metrics and selecting / approving appropriate suppliers and responding to site needs
- Administrative oversight of the supplier qualification process including correct execution of supplier assessments and integration into the purchasing process
- Management and execution of supplier audits against standards that meet the business needs.
- Site tracking and reporting of supplier performance for appropriate business metrics
- Review and engage with supplier process improvements, process validations, supplier-initiated change notifications to assure internal and external processes are adequate to meet supplier needs to the company
- Responsible for management of supplier qualifications including use and development of questionnaires, audit plans, conducting supplier audits, and engaging with suppliers toward closure of audit findings
- Initiate and assist suppliers with Corrective and Preventive Actions, and assure actions are adequately closed.
- Write and / or assist in writing and developing of quality management system processes, work instructions, and forms in conjunction with suppliers and internal purchasing control requirements
- Responsible for assisting in complaint investigations as related to product quality from suppliers
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.