- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent training and experience
- Proficient with application of programmable machine controls hardware and software
- Proficient with application of Servo drive hardware and software
- Proficient with AutoCad
- PLC-based automation control systems, particularly Rockwell/AB PLCs
- Robot automation, particularly Fanuc
- Vision Systems
- Automated welding and adhesive/sealing dispense
- Machine control HMI's/ user interface
- Drives / Motion control
- Conveyance technologies
- Initiates control system design from written sequence of operation
- Engineer and design pneumatic piping diagrams
- Engineer and design electrical wiring diagrams
- Engineer and design hydraulic piping diagrams.
- Design electrical control panels
- Design programmable logic controller software.
- Design programmable human machine interface (HMI) software
- Tryout, debug and provide start-up support for control systems
- Provide technical support for installation of tools and equipment
- Provide technical support for training of plant personnel
- Travel to plant sites as required Controls modifications and continuous improvement (TIPS)
- Process Controls Management (i.e. Paint, Sealer, error proofing)
- Production Guidance (technical troubleshooting and direction)
- Planning Activities
- Launch Activities
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.