Position No Longer Open
- Administers human resources policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas
- Collects and analyzes HR data, and then makes recommendations to management
- Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures
- May prepare internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Position will be supporting locations for Covid 19 initiatives, must have a minimum of 2 years of HR Generalist, manufacturing, or supervisory experience
- This position is heavily involved in data entry and data analysis candidates must be proficient in G Suite products, Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, PeopleSoft
- Good ability to update, track, filter, and coordinating information
- Must have good communication skills responding to questions / concerns
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- This role requires availability to work variable shifts, including weekends.
- Percent Travel: 0-20%, will be required to travel domestically (Michigan- Detroit & Sterling Height as well as Toledo Ohio)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business, or related field (preferred)
- Strong project management, organizational and interpersonal skills (preferred)
- Experience working in manufacturing environment (preferred)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.