- B.S. degree in Engineering required, M.S. preferred
- 1 – 3 years CAE experience in structural, NVH, or multi-body dynamics analysis of powertrain / vehicle components and systems
- Experience with CAE tools such as Hypermesh / Simlab, ABAQUS, NASTRAN, ADAMS, AMESim, FEMFAT
- Programming experience with MATLAB or Python beneficial
- Sound understanding of structural mechanics / dynamics, heat transfer, fatigue, and NVH principles
- Experience with NVH testing and signal processing using LMS Test Lab highly beneficial
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and interest in, powertrain and vehicle systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Conduct various CAE projects in the area of powertrain and vehicle simulation
- Areas of focus may include multi-body dynamics (MBD) simulation of engine and electrified powertrain systems, driveline, and vehicle dynamics; linear / non-linear Finite Element Analysis (FEA) of powertrain and vehicle components / systems; fatigue analysis; and 1D simulation of hydraulic systems, lubrication circuits, drivelines, and vehicle performance
- Support the development and application of advanced powertrain and vehicle technologies
- Use technical expertise to generate creative and innovative solutions to customer problems
- Interface with customers to present results and recommendations
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.