Position No Longer Open
- High School diploma with some college or equivalent experience
- Must have fabrication skills – Bridgeport/welding
- Must have PLC knowledge – sensors, switches, inputs / outputs
- Need own basic tools
- Must be open to swing shift
- Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machines and equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical systems including, but not limited to three-phase motors, start / stop circuits, AC/DC drives and running electrical conduit
- Must have Allen Bradley programming and troubleshooting experience
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.