Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university or 2 years related machine tool experience
- Strong knowledge of automotive assembly tooling industry (closures / BIW)
- CAD proficiency a plus, along with strong math skills and knowledge in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Responsible for analyzing blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for products, projects, or services
- Conduct tool change estimates, spare parts estimates and provide feedback to meet customer requirements for timing, quality and cost
- Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or effect cost reductions
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.