Position No Longer Open
- BSEE degree from an ABET accredited university
- 1-3 years’ vehicle CAN / Ethernet bus signal / message development experience
- 1-3 years’ CANoe / Vector tool experience
- Release, maintain and update CAN, LDF communication databases
- Perform networking tasks related to CAN, LIN and LVDS for specific architectures and vehicle lines
- Work with systems engineers to define CAN and LIN communication for vehicle systems
- Support development of future networking technologies
- Perform bus loading analysis and timing analysis
- Support the network development for multiple areas, which include: Electrical Systems, Powertrain, Electrified Powertrain, ADAS
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.