Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering is required from an accredited University
- 3-5 years of engineering experience
- Must be knowledgeable in Visual Basic, VB.net, Python
- Should be knowledgeable in MATLAB / Simulink
- Should be knowledgeable in Powertrain systems - specifically, computer based tools and process based development, emissions control systems development, and calibration refinement
- Embedded software experience desirable
- Electronic module / system experience desirable
- Interface with systems and calibration to fully understand the requirements
- Assess and document the impacts against regulatory requirement
- Markup models to ensure the design meets functional / operational requirements
- Validate the design during the production process
- Ensure project is on track by developing plans, track progress, and present technical report to management and project chiefs
- Participate in the decision making process on controls strategy design to achieve functional objectives
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.