- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in operations management in a high-volume environment, including at least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean manufacturing
- Drive continuous improvement in safety, quality, delivery, cost savings, and employee morale during the shift
- Lead a cross-functional team in daily activities, quality and throughput improvements, problem solving, and root cause analysis
- Ensure safety regulation compliance and provide a safe working environment for employees
- Ensure production targets are achieved, take part in Zone’s budget definition and approve subsequent forecast/operative plan estimates
- Conduct routine audits and verifications to confirm completion of written / documented processes, procedures, and activities
- Facilitate communication between departments, lines, and internal suppliers
- Teach, cultivate, and promote teamwork and problem solving in a positive, proactive work environment
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.