- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment / machinery.
- Strong math skills and problem solving ability
- Better than average understanding of Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work well with a team while also working independently
- Detail oriented and strong ability to organize and prioritize
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player, hard worker, self-starter with good work ethic
- Previous experience working with the automotive industry in a manufacturing environment (Preferred)
- Previous management experience (Preferred)
- The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for supervising skilled trades employees in support of production processes; support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations; plan project operations and establish priorities
- Coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards
- Coordinate the operation and training of the plant's Total Maintenance System (TMS), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and plant schedules
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.