- High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum 3 years of industrial automation experience with project management experience
- Experience with: controls, robotics, drives and system level communication systems, sealing systems, glass cell systems, various conveyance systems, welding - all types, paint process and associated systems, vision systems and sensors use and application
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean manufacturing preferred
- Experience leading maintenance teams in a union environment
- Green Belt / Red X /Six Sigma training preferred
- Responsible for supervising skilled trades employees in support of production processes
- Support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations
- Coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards
- Coordinate the operation and training of the plant's Total Maintenance System (TMS), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and plant schedules
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.