- Must have CANalyer experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Basic knowledge of software and modeling concepts
- Understand BUS tools, scopes, and other test equipment
- Circuit analysis and trouble shooting skills
- Responsible for performing electrical root cause analysis on prototype and production level vehicles
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.