- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or other technical disciplines
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Understand regulations surrounding regulatory emissions warranty and defect reporting
- Releasing parts - Understand cradle to grave concept of a part to being placed a vehicle
- Successful in facilitation of forming cross functional teams and managing action plans
- Understand legal documentation, but ability to speak technically and in simpler terms
- Creative problem solver, proactive in the identification and resolution of vehicle quality issues
- Responsible for taking the lead role in identifying warranty issues from the field for clear problem definition
- Research warranty data for issue identification and document appropriate communication information
- Work with cross functional teams and/or assembly plants to track issue resolution
- Assure timely and effective containment and permanent corrective actions are established
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.