- Must have bachelor’s degree
- Related supervisory experience preferred
- Strong background in Lean Manufacturing
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, and Google Suite
- Responsible for leading hourly teams that unload, store, and deliver material to support production in an automotive manufacturing assembly plant
- Lead the safety, delivery, cost, quality, and morale of hourly work teams
- Develop team leaders to meet guidelines and transform existing material delivery processes to increase productivity, and reduce manufacturing costs
- Ensure inventory and record integrity and maintain a positive working relationship with both management and union employee
- Oversee and develop highly functioning work teams
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.